Start with something easy, like signing up for updates from the Saanich-Gulf Islands Greens. Or meet us at one of our SGI Greens events. Or you can “plunge in” and volunteer some time or donate some money.
- Follow SGI Greens on Facebook and Elizabeth May on Twitter.
- Share with your friends. Talk to them about the issues that Greens are addressing.
- Give us your comments: all constructive ideas, feedback and support is greatly appreciated.
- Attend a Green event and meet people that are keen to build a better future.
- Speak out! Tell your truth to power by sending messages by letter, phone, Twitter or Facebook.
- Volunteer some time, skills and energy and join one of our volunteer teams.
(There are many opportunities to apply different skills and interests.)
- Donate to support the efforts of the SGI Greens activities.
- Be a Member and help build the future you want.
Thank you for your interest and support. Any contribution (whether feedback, time and energy, or money) is appreciated!
For more details, look under “Donations” on our FAQ page.
|Your Donation||Your Tax Credit||Your Cost After Tax Credit|
|Your Monthly Donation||Your Annual Donation||Your Tax Credit||Your Annual Cost After Tax Credit|
To donate now on-line, click here.
If you would like to confirm how much you’ve donated to SGI this year, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate by phone please call :
Or you can make the cheque payable to “SGI Green Party” and mail it to:
SGI Green PartyPO Box 20076SIDNEY, BC V8L 5C9
Please make sure that your full name and current address accompany your donation.